LOOP the LOOP PAPER PLAN
a sheet of heavy paper
a paper clip
Here’s a paper airplane that will fly in circles.
1. Fold the paper in half the long
2. Draw an airplane with wings and a tail on it. See Picture.
3. Draw a line about an inch away from the fold on each side the full length of the paper. See Picture.
4. Cut out the airplane, but do not cut on the fold.
5. Spread out the airplane and color. You can draw airplane markings near each wing tip.
6. Refold your airplane. Now fold each wing down along the line drawn on it.
7. Add a paper clip to the nose. You can change the way your
airplane flies by changing the wing shape and putting more than one paper clip on the nose.